Monday, January 21, 2019

Famous Viands in Samar

Delicious Main Dish in Samar


         Samar, my father's side place and every time we went to Tacloban, we need to go to Talalora to visit my uncles and aunties and since that place is an island, the common way to earn a living was through fishing. I've remembered those times that the house there was beside the sea and the sea water was very clear so when you look at it you can even see the fish at the bottom. And then if we want to swim, we just jumped at the back door and play. 

             Here are some of my favorite dishes;


                                                                Tinolang Salaysalay

                                                                      google.com

                                                                

          Sweet and Sour Lapu-lapu


google.com


Grilled Samaral



                                                                    google.com

23 comments:

  1. wow my whole mouth is filled with saliva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, not again!! I'm already craving from just reading this! Thanks btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm looks tasty especially Grilled samaral. I want to taste it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this tastes better than fishes around Cavite because these are really really fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm yummy! And yummier if the fish is fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love fish..i prefer fish than meat..rice please...

    ReplyDelete