Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Best Native Delicacies In Tacloban

The Best Delicacies I've Ever Taste

       Originally we came from the City of Tacloban, Leyte and our parents decided to transfer to  Cavite for a greener pasture. We came from huge yet low income family that's why my mother helped my father to earn for our living by making famous delicacies from our province. Reminiscing the past, I remembered that whenever my nanay started to cook. I will get a chair and sit in front of her and look what she's doing and since then I started to eat these foods. If you visit Tacloban, please don't forget to taste and indulge the most popular food there. You may find it anywhere else like in mall, markets and even on sidewalks. I'm absolutely sure that you are going to love and like it too! Happy eating...
       
         
          Here are the top 3 well known native delicacies in the City of Tacloban:

Top 1.  Binagol
evlearners.com

Top 2.  Moron
evlearners.com

         Top 3.  Suman Latik
evlearners.com



                                 

28 comments:

  1. suman latik !!! one of my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There's so many delicacies to choose from! :D Thanks for sharing, I will keep this in mind the next time I visit Tacloban! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. food is lifeeee HAHAH i like chocolate moron :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give u when have pasalubong from Tacloban :)

      Delete
  4. I've tasted all except suman latik. All are delicious but I especially like the binagol! Hihi.. looking forward for the taste of suman latik. Thanks po for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Binagol and moron is the best. I want to try this again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bring for u to taste, when we have visitors from tacloban :)

      Delete
  6. Wooooow! All of these delicacies are so delicious. Im craving for binagol because of this 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha I forgot to give last time, next time :)

      Delete
  7. i love all these..my grandmother used to prepare all of these during Christmas Season..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang sarap nagutum tulo ay nung nabasa ko tu huhu

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best tlaga ang delicacies ng tacloban.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ang sasarap nmn nian te :)
    nkakagutom

    ReplyDelete